This Is Howie Dewitt.

Hello, Hi

My photo
I been droppin' science since the C was silent.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Vampire Weekend - Giving Up The Gun (video)

I'm not into snorting coke in size 22 jeans but that doesn't mean the soundtrack isn't awesome. Case in point, Vampire Weekend. They just released the video to the crown (pop?) jewel off their Contra album, "Giving Up The Gun". The video is a classic "we listen to everything, star-studded" affair involving one of mankind's favorite gathering points: tennis.

The funniest part is that the girl beating Joe Jonas in tennis as part of her heroic display of against-all-odds'dom. After seeing this picture, though, I'm pretty sure my 6 year old cousin Nadia, who doesn't know what tennis is (she's more into figure skating), could beat him senseless on the courts. And with RZA watching on as the ref, I wouldn't let it end any other way.

Celeb co-star creds also include to Jake Gyllenhaal and Lil' Jon.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers