To help the skeptical enjoy it more, I found this video montage of Ivan Drago scenes from Rocky IV to make the three minutes and change float like a flying hammer and sting like a sickle to the face. Blaaaoooowwww!!!
This Is Howie Dewitt.
- Russian National Anthem
- Broken Bells - The High Road (video)
- Ndamukong Suh
- Jamere Holland Is Gonna Be A Star!
- Fuck you, Martin Brodeur.
- Dr. Seuss (Wikipedia)
- Jay Electronica - "Exhibit C" in Amsterdam
- Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (Trailer)
- "I told you she's a..."
- Tiger Woods apologizes...
- Jay-Z on BBC One
- TRON Legacy (Trailer)
- Lose weight...the Visa way!
- Jay Electronica @ Jazz Café (London)
- Cop Out (Red Band Trailer)
- Flying Lotus - Computer Face/Pure Being
- Vampire Weekend - Giving Up The Gun (video)
- B.o.B. Concert Stream
- ▼ February (18)
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Russian National Anthem
I don't know the words to this, nor am I Russian, but after hearing this again in the closing ceremonies, I am convinced that Russia's national anthem is the best in the world. No, I haven't heard every anthem. Nor do I have to. I know that this one makes me wanna be the best I can be for my country and damn if that doesn't make it best.