I dedicate this next song to Martin Brodeur and Brian Rafalski, whose clandestine trysts I am exposing. That's right, bitches...the jig's up!
This Is Howie Dewitt.
- Russian National Anthem
- Broken Bells - The High Road (video)
- Ndamukong Suh
- Jamere Holland Is Gonna Be A Star!
- Fuck you, Martin Brodeur.
- Dr. Seuss (Wikipedia)
- Jay Electronica - "Exhibit C" in Amsterdam
- Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (Trailer)
- "I told you she's a..."
- Tiger Woods apologizes...
- Jay-Z on BBC One
- TRON Legacy (Trailer)
- Lose weight...the Visa way!
- Jay Electronica @ Jazz Café (London)
- Cop Out (Red Band Trailer)
- Flying Lotus - Computer Face/Pure Being
- Vampire Weekend - Giving Up The Gun (video)
- B.o.B. Concert Stream
- ▼ February (18)
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Fuck you, Martin Brodeur.
I said it after the 2006 Games, I said it after the Switzerland game and I'm saying it again now. Martin Brodeur is old and busted when it comes to international stage. Coming into the Olympics cold (in Luongo's backyard no less), it's baffling that Canada still chose to ride with him. Enter the Luongo era for Canada.