This Is Howie Dewitt.

Hello, Hi

My photo
I been droppin' science since the C was silent.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Flying Lotus - Computer Face/Pure Being

In a cruel twist of fate, my two weeks in London coincided with a Flying Lotus show back home in Vancouver. Even crueler? My return will come shortly before Flying Lotus comes to the London's magnificent Fabric nightclub to perform with a swack of other electro-aural wizards. Who the hell was in charge of this terrible travel schedule? Oh right...me.

For now, I am taking solace in the first track released from FlyLo's upcoming Cosmogramma album (out May 4th in the wild west and May 3rd if you live across the pond), "Computer Face/Pure Being".

My initial feelings? Quite similar to the "Ooooh, that's a Bingo" excitement of Christophe Waltz in Inglorious Basterds. I didn't even notice the puke in my mouth from having to go to Pitchfork to stream it. At this point, it was just another cruel twist of fate.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers