This Is Howie Dewitt.

Hello, Hi

My photo
I been droppin' science since the C was silent.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Cop Out (Red Band Trailer)

In recent trips to the movies, I've managed to laugh at some stock Tracy Morgan schtick during the previews (blame it on the haaaaze...yeah-eeee-yeahhhh*) but to be honest, it never looked like anything I'd pay 11 dollars to see.

But after seeing the red band trailer...well, I still probably won't pay 11 dollars but I have a free movie pass that I'm tentatively earmarking for this movie. Embed code swacked from foundrymusic.com so if my embed is on the fritz (which it has been recently), JUST CLICK HERE INSTEAD.

EMBED FAIL UPDATE: Embed is definitely not working for this video. Boo-urns to Trojan Horse embed codes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers